Summer 2020 Virtual Programs are Here!
With sessions starting in May, June, and July, our virtual programs offer the ultimate affordability and flexibility to enjoy our enriching and immersive summer learning experiences! One- and two-week programs are available for students entering grades 4-12. Subjects include our most popular programs including public speaking, creative writing, leadership, college admissions/, astrophysics and mock trial!
All virtual camps include:
- Live, synchronous instruction
- Small class sizes
- Immersive, single-subject learning experiences
- The same experienced instructors who teach our on-campus programs
- 20 - 30 hours of live instruction per week
- Affordable pricing starting at $495 a session
- Scheduling options in both Eastern and Pacific time zones
- Flexibility to change program dates up to one week before the start of your session
Click for detailed course descriptions and daily schedules for each program: