Web design and software development are perhaps the most sought-after skills in this hi-tech era. For tech-savvy students who want a leg up on the competition by building critical computer skills early in life, or for students who just love gaming, design, and logic, Education Unlimited’s Computer Camp offers hands-on instruction in both creative and practical computer skills. Experienced instructors encourage students to use their imaginations while exploring fundamental and emerging technologies and software.
|Computer Programming||Rising 6th-8th, & 9th-12th||Campers choose from Python and varying levels of Java to create their own codes and executable software.|
|Elementary Week: SNAP||Rising 4th-6th||Younger campers are introduced to algorithms, loops, debugging, and elements of programming using SNAP.|
|Graphic Design/3D Modeling||Rising 9th-12th||Explores the theory and principles behind graphic design as well as experience with computer design program.
Why an Education Unlimited Computer Camp?
- Individualized Instruction: Education Unlimited seeks to offer the most personalized instruction possible, with separate sessions for elementary, middle school, and high school campers that break students into groups based upon skill level. Students are placed in small classes with remarkably low student to teacher ratios. On the first day, instructors assess each student’s previous experience and knowledge in order to challenge them appropriately and provide a fun, tailored learning experience.
- A Computer for Each Student: Each student receives his/her up-to-date PC during the course of the program.
- Skilled Instructors: We recruit instructors from top Universities and/or hire experienced industry professionals. Each instructor has a specialty in some aspect of web design and/or computer programming, in addition to experience working with K-12 students.
- University Campus Life: Students at Computer Camp stay on university campuses in the heart of American computer innovation—the San Francisco Bay Area. Participants eat in university dining halls and take classes on-campus. During breaks from the rigorous academic curriculum, they play sports on sprawling green quads, watch movies in dorm lounges, and get a taste of the exciting life of a college student on a prestigious campus.
- Challenging Core Curriculum: Each session gives students an opportunity to focus on a particular specialty.
Computer Camps Programs
|Program||Grades||Location||Start Date||End Date||Price Options||Register|