Education Unlimited provides a variety of programs designed to inspire and engage middle school students. These programs include critical thinking camps, science camps, acting workshops, computer classes, and public speaking sessions. Please browse our offerings below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Click for detailed course descriptions and daily schedules for each program:
- A+ Summer Middle School (sessions for 6th-8th grades)
- Cardiology (sessions for 6th-8th grades)
- A+ Summer Leadership Eastern Time ZoneandPacific Time Zone (sessions for 6th-8th grades and 9th-12th grades)
- Emerging Writers Institute Eastern Time ZoneandPacific Time Zone(7th - 9th grades)
- Intro to Astrophysics (sessions for 6th - 8th grades)
- Public Speaking Institute Eastern Time Zones and Pacific Time Zone (sessions for 4th/5th grades, 6th-8th grades, 9th-12th grades)
- Mock Trial Eastern Time Zone and Pacific Time Zone (sessions for 6th-8th grades and 9th-12th grades)
Need help sorting options? Open our chat window below- we are here to help!
|Program||Grades||Location||Start Date||End Date||Price Options||Register|